You’ve Just Stumbled Upon One Of The Most Powerful Groups In All Of Business.
Have you ever suspected there was a “secret group” made up of only the most privileged and elite who know things you don’t know? Well guess what… You’re RIGHT!
An Unusual Invitation…
This is an invitation…but it’s not an ordinary invitation.
When ordinary invitations are sent out, it’s the desire of the host that all who receive his invitation accept it and are able to attend.
Not so with this invitation.
Hi, my name is Jennifer Segerius, MBA…it’s nice to meet you.
My “day job” is CEO of FreeMovementMarketing.com, but I also serve as Chairman of this group, which is truly “A Group Unlike Any Other…”
Young tech millionaires, venture capitalists, investors, media moguls and publishers, brilliant lawyers and seasoned CEO’s are just a sample of what drives us. So if your goal is to always be the “dumbest person in the room,” then this group just might be for you.
It’s called: War Room.
War Room is not for everyone, and frankly, not everyone who applies is accepted.
But if you do manage to get in, you’ll be able to call some of the best and brightest minds in business your friends. And if you understand that success in life is less about what you know or even WHO you know…and more about WHO KNOWS YOU…
…then you’ll like what you’re about to see.
Out of the thousands of requests we receive each year, only a handful are accepted. You see, War Room is made up of only 10 businesses.
So if you are here, you were likely referred by an active member or someone on our Advisory Board. Either way, I’m glad you’re here, and I hope you’ll continue reading.
More importantly, I hope you’ll apply to join our ranks…
What is War Room?
War Room Mastermind is your best chance to work with the most brilliant successful business minds on Earth, share insider information and form partnerships and joint ventures that can last a lifetime. It was started in 2016 with four simple goals in mind:
- To bring together the greatest business minds of this new, exciting economy together to share strategies, offer advice and reveal what’s working (and what’s not working) in their businesses a few times each year.
- To nurture business partnerships and joint ventures between all of us that increases the level of success and lifestyle of every person involved.
- To create a support group of entrepreneurs, small business owners and marketing professionals who each intimately understand the struggles, challenges and joys of building a lasting enterprise, and one where no brother (or sister) is ever left behind.
- To create a much needed peer group that holds each of it’s members accountable to achieving their highest station in life.
So far I think we have been pretty successful…
The Story of “The Vagabonds”…
It was a cool, crisp autumn day when a small group of businessmen set out on a trip.
This wasn’t the first excursion they had taken together, and it wouldn’t be their last. In fact, this particular group met for 10 years straight to share ideas and have a few laughs.
Today, we would refer to this type of group as a “mastermind”.
And this particular mastermind was powerful to say the least. Its members included:
– A rich and successful industrialists who brought rapid transit to the common man…
– A renowned naturalist and best-selling writer(who looked a bit like Rip Van Winkle)…
– The most famous inventor of all time, and…
– A sitting President of the United States of America
This group, which called themselves “The Vagabonds,” was founded by Henry Ford and met annually between 1914 and 1924… usually on extravagant camping trips accompanied by a 50-vehicle caravan.
Imagine what it must have been like to be seated under the stars with the likes of Thomas Edison, Harvey Firestone and Henry Ford as they shared chemical formulas, engineering ideas and wild and crazy new business models.
It must have been incredible.
Well what if I told you that you don’t have to merely imagine what it would be like?
What if a similar group existed today? One that you could actually join?
That’s exactly what my friends and I have put together, only our group is called “War Room”…
We didn’t invent the mastermind… we simply perfected it.
But Before You Apply…
Membership in War Room is “by invitation only,” and it is only offered a few times each year. On average, we receive hundreds of requests to join, but applications are made available to relatively few, and even fewer of those applications are accepted.
So with that in mind, here are some things to consider before you apply:
- War Room has a strict no assholes policy.If you are negative or scarcity-minded, you will be removed from this group. We like a good joke. We eat well, we drink well and we enjoy the finer things in life. But at the end of the day this is a business group, and if you take more than you give, you will be asked to leave.
- Owners and top-level executives of established businesses as well as founders of funded startups are invited to join. If your business is still in “idea mode” and it isn’t yet capable of producing an ROI on your membership, however, please do not apply.
- There’s almost NO challenge in your business that your War Room members can’t solve (and usually in just a few minutes), but you won’t get maximum value unless you’re willing to be totally transparent. In other words, pride and posturing has no place in War Room.
- War Room will show you what VIP really means.Successful people do successful things. We stay at great hotels, we dine at the finest restaurants and we indulge. War Room will give you a chance to really TASTE success, and learn how to live a success filled life, but if you’re the kind of person who never picks up a tab, then this probably isn’t the right group for you.
- Partnerships and JV’s can grow businesses in an instant. One connection could easily be the missing link between you and unimaginable success.
What if Wozniak never met Jobs? Would there be an Apple today? Who will you meet this year? What partnerships will you form what will you create?
That’s why, to be in War Room, you need to keep an open mind. Your next multi-million dollar business development deal could be sitting across the table from you, but you’ll never know unless you ask good questions and forge real relationships.